The factory fitted (OEM) shift paddles on Ferrari 458 models suffer from the design flaw that they are fixed and do not turn with the steering wheel. As a result shifting is only possible with the steering wheel straight or if the driver repositions their hands. Ferrari addressed this on their racing models by using very long paddles that allow the driver to change gears when the steering wheel is turned. Beautifully finished and easy to install they perfectly match OEM Ferrari carbon for a seamless factory installed look.
- Autoclaved pre-preg (dry) construction with carbon weave that matches OEM Ferrari carbon fiber
- Clear coated with automotive urethane and hand polished to a mirror finish
- OEM perfect fit
- Silkscreened UP and DOWN labels on paddles with same placement and size as OEM
- Developed in conjunction with champion endurance racing team, AIM Autosport
- Installs in minutes without steering wheel removal
- Unlimited mileage guarantee
- Ferrari F458 2010-2015
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.