Pair of AlphaRex NOVA-Series Black Projector LED Headlights for 2015, 2016, and 2017 North American-Spec Ford Mustangs and 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 Shelby GT350/GT350R and 2020, 2021, and 2022 Shelby GT500.
The AlphaRex NOVA-Series Headlights are inspired by 6th Gen Mustang’s signature “tri-bar” daytime running lights and were built as an upgraded direct-fit replacement part. The Black NOVA-Series Headlights feature a matte black finished housing with chrome accents to match your other chrome accessories. Installation is simple with the headlights’ direct-fit replacement design. No wiring splicing is required as these headlights are plug-and-play, fitting right into the OE unit.
Features & Benefits:
- Matte Black Finish and Chrome Accents
- AlphaRex Exclusive DRL Activation Light
- AlphaRex Patented Ice-Cube Projectors with Clean Cut-Off Line
- Industry Leading OSRAM Olson Black Flat LEDs
- Configurable White/Amber DRL
- Switchback Sequential Turn Signal
- Quick and Easy, Direct-Fit Installation
- Plug-and-Play, No Wire Splicing
- Compliant with SAE and DOT FMVSS108 Regulations
AlphaRex NOVA-Series Headlights feature a triple projector design that uses all three projectors for low beams and the outer two projectors switch to high beams when activated. The tribar LED daytime running lights are white by default and can be configured to an amber output. Other features include a built-in switch-back sequential amber turn signal and an activation lighting sequence when your Mustang is started.
- 2015-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2015-2017 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2015-2017 GT Mustangs
- 2015-2020 Shelby GT350 Mustangs
- 2015-2020 Shelby GT250R Mustangs
- 2020-2022 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- White/Amber DRL can be toggled by a simple plug swap through a port on the back of the light.
- An adaptor for the turn signals must be plugged into the stock turn signals to activate the sequential turn signals in the headlight.
Please Note: Does not fit 2018+ Mustangs or any Asia/EU-Spec models.