The Lamborghini URUS is the definition of a luxury SUV. Since it is one of Lamborghini's least expensive cars, they were forced to cut some corners on certain parts of the vehicle, including the exhaust system. Unfortunately, the Urus is pretty quiet and tame, but VR Performance fixes this issue with our Valvetronic exhaust.
This system is comprised of high-quality dual 3-inch (76mm) mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing that massively improves exhaust flow compared to the stock exhaust system. With more flow, your Urus will make significantly more power and boost.
The Valvetronic functionality allows you to change the exhaust note on the fly with the press of a button. With the valves closed, the URUS sounds sporty and similar to stock. With the valves open, the true aggressive tone of the 4.0L V8 is unlocked. The exhaust tips follow the unique design of the rear bumper by contouring the exhaust tips to the shape.
- High-quality 304 stainless steel tubing
- Dual 3-inch (76mm) mandrel-bent piping promotes efficient exhaust flow
- Lightweight 76.7lb construction
- Significantly reduces back pressure
- Valves open bypass mufflers to eliminate restriction
- Exhaust tips follow the design of the rear bumper
- No modification is needed for install
- Precision fitment thanks to 3D scanning and CAD modeling