The Toyota GR86 shares a lot of similarities to its predecessor in that it is a sporty car that feels incredible to drive. Where it has always lacked has been the exhaust. Toyota and Subaru put the boxer engine in the chassis knowing its fans would want to hear the glorious rumble but failed once again to deliver a quality exhaust. The VR Performance Toyota GR86 3-inch catback is the solution to give owners the taste of an incredible-sounding boxer.
Utilizing 3-inch 304 stainless steel from the catalytic converter back, the VR Performance GR86 exhaust eliminates the hindering back pressure created by the factory system. Each mandrel bend needed was precisely placed to ensure optimal flow through the exhaust while allowing it to fit snugly against the undercarriage. Hardware and gaskets are provided and no modification is needed for installation. The 120mm diameter tips fill out the factory exhaust cutouts in the bumper to tie everything together.
- 3-inch 304 stainless steel from the catalytic converter back
- Unlocks the true tone of the 2.4L boxer engine
- Eliminates back pressure caused by factory exhaust
- Mandrel bent and tig welded for a precise fit
- Hardware and gaskets included
- No modification is required for installation
- Subaru BRZ 2013-2022
- Scion FRS 2013-2016
- Toyota GT86 2017-2021
- Toyota GR86 2022+